Lessons for Integrating Biology and Engineering Technology
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Integrated STEM lessons for engineering technology and life science from NSF and Purdue project: Teachers and Researchers Advancing Integrated Lessons in STEM (TRAILS). The presentation will feature free lessons using 3D printing, biomimicry, and Entomology to promote 21st Century Skills, along with tips on how to collaborate with students and co-teachers using the MicroSoft Teams platform.
· Share Integrated STEM Framework
· Share TRAILS approach to STEM
· Feature TRAILS LESSONS and Highlight TRAILS website
· Provide highlights of TRAILS student and teacher research
· Best Practices in STEM Education when pairing engineering technology and science
This STEMinar is free to ITEEA Members. $45 for non-members.